2013: A Year in Review
2013 was a significant year at Keywest as we continued to stay true to our vision, strategy and business plan. We are recognized by industry as a quality EPCM firm that consistently delivers value to our clients.
Highlight for Facilities Projects
- Major Project Milestone – Progress Energy Lily Sweet 200 MMSCFD Refrigeration Gas Plant Phase 1 – Piles driven and equipment placed
- Multiple new gas plant projects that are proceeding into FEED and detailed engineering
Keywest Projects forms the Upstream’s Project Group
- Team facilitates the design and execution of fast paced projects for the oil and gas industry
- Project types include the design of oil satellites and wellpads, facility modifications, pipeline installations, gas wellsites, water injection and disposal, and gas plants
- Focused on providing efficient project execution and project repeatability
Both the facility and upstream team successfully executed the following types of projects over 2013
Keywest in the Community
Keywest held a United Way Campaign and raised over $4,000.00. Keywest also participated in the Beakerhead Catapult Competition and received a prize for Most Hang Time. This summer, Keywest matched donations for staff members in support of cancer during the Ride to Conquer Cancer. The ride was a success despite delays due to the flood.
Growth and Development
Keywest started Q1 with 87 employees. That number grew to 117 by the end of Q4, which is proof of another great year of steady growth and success.
Keywest continues to build and maintain relationships with staff and clients by sharing experiences at events such as the 1st Annual Stampede Breakfast, the 2nd Annual Stampede Party, the 5th Annual Golf Tournament and 5th Annual Christmas Party.
Keywest continues to train career professionals and mentor interns and new grads. Keywest is proud to announce that 2 more employees have earned their P.Eng designation! Quality engineering comes from quality staff.
Keywest now occupies half of the 15th floor and continues to expand in order to meet the required office space for corporate development.