The Portfolio Manager will be externally facing role reporting to the Vice President – Business Development. General responsibilities include developing the portfolios of assigned key customer relationships, and for all aspects of the customer relationship, including business development, service/solutions delivery and customer satisfaction.
The qualified candidate will hold an Engineering degree or equivalent, and possess the following:
- 10+ years of relevant Business Development and industry experience
- Ability to organize, motivate and lead.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) coupled with strong computer, organizational and technical skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, and
- Industry awareness pertaining to current trends and events.
View the Full Job Description here: Portfolio Manager
Thank you for your interest in Keywest Projects!